You can expect:
Call for interest Norwegian Delegation – not binding
Right now, we ask you kindly to register your interest to participate in the Norwegian Delegation, networking functions, receptions, and other meeting activities.
Seize the invaluable opportunity to showcase your cutting-edge technology, innovative ideas, and exceptional competence to the global offshore wind market by becoming a distinguished member of the official Norwegian delegation. Join us in crafting an influential Norwegian presence at WindEurope Annual Event in Bilbao, thereby ensuring that the Norwegian industry remains an integral part of the thriving international offshore wind industry.
You can express your interest here. Please note that this is not binding. The programme will be finalised in January, and a formal, binding registration will be available here soon.
Please also note that Call for Interest is not related to booking a space at the Norway Pavilion.
The Norway Pavilion
Innovation Norway has booked a stand space at a great location for the Norway Pavilion in hall 3 next to many of the major global offshore wind players.
- Exhibitors under the Norway Pavilion are entitled to:
- Exhibition space at the pavilion
- Stand construction/dismantling and project management
- Access to a small lounge/meeting area at the pavilion
- Exhibitor passes based on the size of your stand (conference pass not included)
- Participate in Team Norway`s meeting activities and networking functions
- High visibility through joint Norwegian profiling
- Listing of your company on the WindEurope Annual Event website, app, and brochure
- Listing in Team Norway`s marketing channels such as Business Norway
- Small stand space: Approx. EUR 5 500 - 7 000 excl. Spanish VAT waiting list - send an e-mail to Veronica.Broholm@innovasjonnorge.no
- Large stand space: Approx. EUR 11 000 -14 000 excl. Spanish VAT fully booked
- Company logo in the lounge/meeting area: EUR 1000 - 1800 excl. Spanish VAT
*The participation fee will cover direct costs related to the Norway Pavilion. As this is an Innovation Norway-funded event, it is not possible to apply for additional funding through the trade fair funding scheme.
All participants are responsible for their own travel-related reservations and fees such as hotel and flights.
For more information about WindEurope Annual Event 2024, visit: windeurope.org/annual2024/