Preparing suitable ports’ infrastructure that meets future offshore wind turbines requirements and building a regional supply chain that meets the industry needs are key for enabling this development.
This seminar will address challenges & best practices in creating supply chain around installation port for offshore wind, with experiences from Esbjerg, Jutlandia Komplet havnelogistik (jut.dk)
. This seminar is aimed at Danish, Swedish and Norwegian participants involved in creating supply chains for forthcoming offshore wind installation projects in the Nordic region.
[button link="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org" newwindow="yes"] Contact Astrid to sign up[/button]
- Networking lunch.
- Welcome and introduction by Port of Trelleborg & NOW Ports.
- Presentation of upcoming Swedish offshore wind project construction and challenges of local supply chain in Skåne.
- Offshore Wind Pre-Assembly site mapping around the Port of Esbjerg - lessons learned from Jutlandia .
- Interactive discussion , Q&A.
- Tour at the Port of Trelleborg facilities.
Conditions for participation:
- This is a physical event only.
- Deadline for registration: as soon as possible and no later than Friday, 3. March 2023. Please send your answer by replying to this email . By accepting the outlook calendar invitation your registration is confirmed! In case you are not able to attend yourself, please send a colleague from your organization. Due to the venue’s space limitation, only 1 representative per organization are invited.
- There is no registration fee required. Participants arrange their own travel plans and cover their own expenses related to travel and accommodation. The following hotel in Trelleborg is recommended: Hotel Clarion https://www.nordicchoicehotels.com/hotels/sweden/trelleborg/clarion-collection-hotel-magasinet/#
- Prior to the event a final program will be provided for those attending.